Sports Field LED Lighting Systems
Slatercom is excited to be partnering with Pro Sports Lighting to be the exclusive distributor in the Pacific Northwest along with Nevada, and Arizona to offer LED solutions for sports field lighting. These offerings include COB LED's, or "chip on board", which allows for a far more efficient lumen package than SMD "surface mount device", increasing your return on investment and delivering more light at a lower cost. Learn more about our LED Lighting Systems and Installation Services.
Features and Offerings Included
· Full Photometric Design included with our proposal
· Pro Sports Lighting 720W LED COB fixtures as the primary field lights
· Also generally use 30% fewer fixtures!
· Fixtures come pre-mounted and pre-aimed on new crossarms, minimizing installation costs
· Retrofit arm assemblies for existing wood OR steel poles
· New Galvanized and/or Powder Coated poles, as needed
· Driver Enclosures for mounting lower on poles, with wire harness drops
· Primary Circuit Control Enclosure with Keypad
· Option for Remote Monitoring
· Option for Remote Control Operation, Cellular-Based
· Slatercom is a full LED supplier and consultant, for any other LED upgrade need
· Slatercom can provide full installation/project management
Benefits of COB lighting
COB LEDs are easier to build, less expensive to purchase, and significantly more energy efficient than conventional SMD LED fixtures. While it is true COB creates more heat, this problem is negated by running each chip at 50% capacity. Finally, the use of quality Cree CXA1512 LED chips and Meanwell drivers guarantee a high quality, long lasting product.
For complete product specifications, please refer to the brochure below.